This company complies with the I.P.W. Code of Practice

Testimonials

As part of the IPW Customer Code of Practice clients are encouraged to give named/anonymous feedback to the IPW on their experience with STAFFORDSHIRE WILLS.

70% of our customers rated our service as Excellent with the other 30% as Very Good. There were no complaints, indeed every one of our clients said they would recommend this service to their friends and relatives.

This is what our clients said about us

reviewed by Christine Joy Eagles

reviewed by Andrew R Green, David Nixon's service was exceptional - well above what would have been expected of him.

reviewed by survey of client by Institute, “Excellent, well explained and proficient, would recommend to anyone”.

reviewed by Mrs Liz Hyner, Excellent, professional - diamond standard.

reviewed by Amanda Jayne Pritchard

reviewed by Jill Hairsine, “Clear and Helpful”

reviewed by D Stanway

reviewed by Patricia Fry, “Didn’t know anything really about making a will, but by the end I felt I was well informed and that my wishes have been recorded correctly.”

reviewed by J A Hampton

reviewed by survey of client by Institute, “Very good service provided and sound knowledge and advice given.”

reviewed by survey of client by Institute, “Very satisfied with all aspects of service and personal advice given by representative.”

reviewed by survey of client by Institute, “Mr Nixon was very helpful and pleasant.”

reviewed by Mrs Stephens ”Everything was very satisfactory.”

reviewed by survey of client by Institute

reviewed by survey of client by Institute, “He was very clear and informative and polite.”

reviewed by survey of client by Institute,” Very friendly and approachable”

reviewed by survey of client by Institute

reviewed by Mr and Mrs Boulton,” Friendly approach, good explanation of a complex subject. Reasonable fees.”

reviewed by Irene Hopkinson

reviewed by Nora Maxted,” They were very helpful, thank you.”